EXPRESSIONS WITH REGINA

There are people who are like tides, when you meet them, your path changes. A conversation with them makes you question HOW ON EARTH HAVE I BEEN WALKING LIKE THIS.  I like to speak with such people, they get you driven, inspired and certainly an interaction with them never leaves you the same again. I would have such a moment in my life with a lady I have and call a mentor now, where at my cross roads, my magical moment happened. We called it light bulb moment or the AHA!!!!
Regina Re
I can swear I have never had such a phone call with a stranger who sounded radiated, excited and amazing and even before I had met her personally, only through my screens, it was like speaking to a friend. A characteristic of the many great women who had touched our lives, they were extremely friendly. And thus I was honored to have this conversation.

I recall with bliss, as I was shaking and nervous, perhaps a little star struck than I would have cared to admit. I was quite timid and fearful then of anyone who seemed to me as a goddess in her own right, strong, bold and very beautiful with kind a of energy I am not sure anyone I know can match.

I had anticipated for the interview, but even yet, I had a secret wish to push it further away, in case I would be trembling as well, which always showed by my face turning all sorts of pink.

The most profound question would be: WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE? And the answer would be everything to me and I am sure for a lot of women. A LOT. It takes a lot to be. I would not understand it in totality at first until I did attend a number of sessions of the personal development coaching. Then truly I understood why they say life is about becoming.
Regina Re

Until then even  I had been chaotic in my own sense. After the interview I would call her when I myself was at a cross road. I wanted to be better. I wanted to be greater, I wanted to have the same boldness as she did, and certainly, I did not know how. This would later become many sessions in her personal development sessions as I offered to work with and extended it with learning. I learned eons of knowledge I would have never learned in class. Today, I am half the person I am for the short time I worked with her and the sessions that opened my mind in the most unimaginable way.




I entered the session in boots, tights and a tiny dress. My boots with dust all over. I was a laughable sight and worse, I was late. The transition from a girl to an adult that always meets us with such confusion, its like a tornado within our own bodies. But the look was almost screaming HEEEEEELP ME!!!!!!!! Or rather SAVE ME!!!!!!!! And I will always be glad that she opened her doors in the most kindest of way. I am forever in-debt. And so I will share share some of what I learned from the very class that turned me in to an almost DIVA I never was, from the common girl next door who is sort of cute, to one who was beginning to now be self aware and beginning to be confident, and communicating with purpose, but above all was I was beginning to grow, beginning to blossom.
Regina Re with Esther Neema at Launch of Why not Me January 2016

It was here that my eyes opened that to the fact that we communicated first with our actions, looks, presentation, even before we actually communicated with our words. In a glimpse, people already knew whether they wanted to ever see us again or never. And yet again we had paid such little attention to how we looked or presented ourselves. Yet honestly, it would determine more than half of our success in our jobs, business, relationships or even our chance in courting.

My eyes would open to courtesy and the entire world of behaving better, becoming better. The most common statement

"Good, Better, Best, let us never rest, until our good is better and our better is best." This sort of became my mantra entirely. And this like my teacher I would never stop seeking knowledge, I kept seeking, and I kept searching for knowledge wherever I could find it. If any of you are in the quest to search any of this knowledge, you may attend some of these sessions, and you would be glad to learn a mirage of much you never knew. It's like shells falling off your eyes. Its amazing.

Celebrating Regina Re's Birthday on September 2017


The other day when celebrating her birthday turning 50, I would regard her with such admiration and applaud her for the work she is doing with many women in their quest to become. Now I can almost say I have become, or very close there. Very close. And even still in pursuit of many such sessions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women of all time